What does a horse head in your bed mean?
In the years since The Godfather debuted, putting a horse’s head in someone’s bed has become a widely known meme of sorts—shorthand for making someone an offer they can’t refuse, or forcing them to give you something they don’t want to give you.
How do you draw a horse outline?
Outline the horse darkly. Erase extra light lines. Add a tail, mane, eyes, nose, mouth, and details. Follow the steps to learn how to draw like a real artist!
- Lightly draw two circles with lines connecting them on the top and bottom.
- Draw lines for the neck. Draw an oval for the head.
- Draw legs for the horse.
How do you draw a horse head for beginners?
- Draw a large eye with a spot.
- Start the head as shown.
- Add the top of the head and neck.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth shape around the nose.
- Erase the inside line. Add the nostril and lip line.
- Add a mane and back line.
- Erase the gray head lines. Draw shadows with dark brown crayon.