How do you make a long pillow case?
How to Make a Pillowcase
- Cutting your fabric. Start by cutting two identical size pieces of fabric, that are each 29.5 inches long and 21 inches wide.
- Fold fabric, iron, pin, and sew.
- Repeat step 2 with the second piece of fabric.
- Pin the pieces together and sew.
- Flip the pillowcase right side out and it’s ready to use.
How do you make a homemade pillow?
How to Make an Easy DIY Pillow Cover
- Decide on the Size. I first decided what size to make my pillows.
- Measure your Fabric.
- Cut Your Fabric.
- Iron Your Fabric.
- Start Sewing!
- Cut the Corners Off.
- Turn Your Pillow Inside Out, Stuff it, Fluff it and Enjoy!
How much bigger should a pillowcase be than the pillow?
Opt for a pillowcase measuring 1/2 to 1 inch longer than the pillow length and 2 1/2 to 4 inches wider than the pillow width, if you’re buying a ready-made pillowcase.
How long is a normal body pillow?
Most body pillows measure between 48 and 54 inches in length. Shorter pillows may be ideal for sleepers who aren’t as tall or who don’t feel they need cushioning between their ankles.
How do you take a picture of a pillow?
How to photograph craft: cushions
- Make sure your cushions are clean and ironed before you start. (
- If using natural light, choose a north-facing window or skylight. (
- Using a mid-grey artboard creates contrast in overhead shots. (
- Leave extra wall space around your products to allow for cropping. (
- Keep props simple. (